Electrical Panel

A properly installed Electrical Panel can save your home from countless risks, including catastrophic fires. According to the National Fire Protection Agency, electrical wiring is cited as a major cause of more than fourteen thousand house fires every year. Warning signs that a home may have electrical wiring problems include dimming lights, discolored power outlets, burning odor, and minor electric shocks. Also, if you are still using fuses in your appliances and lights, you should consider replacing them.