Signs Of Electrical Problems In Home

 

If you notice these common electrical problems, you should have them checked immediately. The first warning sign is a burning smell. It can indicate an overloaded circuit, a short circuit, or an outlet that is not working properly. If you smell burning, stop using any appliances that are affected by the problem immediately. You can unplug any appliances and turn off the power to the affected outlets. If the smell persists, you should call a qualified electrician.